How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Fantastic

Lovable topic filled with nostalgic goodness and slick beautiful animation, great as always.

DotA Leavers 3 (Nerdrage) DotA Leavers 3 (Nerdrage)

Well done sir

God I haven't played DotA in ages, this was a nostalgic parody for me. I hated that every single game I played there was always that freackin' satyr goat fiend! It showed that you put a lot of effort into this, good job.

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

It reminded of a computer game I used to play

Called Monty Python's complete waste of time, and like that game this is a complete waste of time AND comedic genius. I got a few laughs out of it for God knows why and I don't care, well done sir on making.... umm.... something.

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

Pretty Good

I don't know, if I was Link I would just cut down a whole bunch of bushes to get the 400 big ones. Too bad he didn't figure it out.

Khonjin responds:

I'm pretty sure cutting down 400 bushes is more time consuming than burning kirby, stealing his ass scruber, scrubing Ness's ass, collecting money, than receiving shield.

You can never plan on getting side tracked.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

I had to get a bowl of Lucky Charms

and some Footie pajamas cause Saturday morning cartoons have made their comeback! Something tells me that this is going to be EVERYWHERE by the weekend.

ShowdownOnTheStreets ShowdownOnTheStreets

I make a damn good pimp!

I like it, it's as anti-climatic as ever! That's alright though cause we got a lot more planned ahead of us.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Great work!

Personally the pokemon stuff wasn't my thing but the rest were hilarious. I liked the Venture Brothers Reference with Taboo as well as the Pikmin skit. There aren't a lot of Pikmin parodies out there and this helped fill that void.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

It's amazing what a pair of mishapen dice can do

That was really good, although it makes me think about my dad and his day's of
D & D. It certainly explains his satanic powers.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

According to the review below me

Vampires don't like being made fun of.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Especially Twilight vampires, heh. They tend to be the weaker breed.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Excellent Work

I really like your style of drawing, and the comedy was simple but pure gold. One thing I couldn't help but notice was that when they are in the diner, both brothers have their elbows in their food. I could understand putting your elbows into tiny pancakes but i don't think it's something that is worth getting your sleeves all messed up. Fantastic work.